This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase.
- If you want to skip those chemical dyes this year, give this black tea egg dye a try! It makes gorgeously colored eggs with unique markings. A fun and new way to dye eggs with the family this Easter season!
- Ingredients include black tea, boiling water, boiled eggs, and vinegar.
- Due to the nature of this product, I do not offer refunds once purchased. Only 20 sets sold total.
- This Set Includes: 1 Ingredient Shot (vertical), 9 Process Shots (vertical), 26 Final Shots (18 vertical, 8 horizontal), and a document with the recipe, instructions, prep time, cook time, tips, etc.
- Please note, this is Limited PLR content. Not sure what that means? Check out our FAQs page.
- Once purchased, you will immediately recieve a download link through email, for your content.
- Want to know when content is added? Sign up for our email list on the front of the home page or join my Facebook group!
- Want even more recipes? Head over to Kitchen Bloggers for more stellar PLR recipes!
LIMITED PLR Black Tea Dyed Eggs