This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase.
- Want the matching PLR article for this recipe? Go HERE!
- This deliciously classic salad is light in flavor and works well for the hot summer months. Bold and beefy kidney beans pair with boiled eggs, onion, and celery for a scrumptious salad option. Easy and quick to make!
Ingredients include dark red kidney beans, sweet pickle relish, boiled eggs, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, red onion, and celery.
- Due to the nature of this product, I do not offer refunds once purchased.
- This Set Includes: 1 Ingredient Shots (vertical) 2 Process Shots (vertical) Document with recipe, tips, pertinent product links, etc., and 16 Final Shots (10 vertical, 6 horizontal)
- Please note, this is PLR content. Not sure what that means? Check out our FAQs page.
- Once purchased, you will immediately recieve a download link through email, for your content.
- Want to know when content is added? Sign up for our email list on the front of the home page or join my Facebook group!
- Want even more recipes? Head over to Kitchen Bloggers for even more stellar PLR recipes!
PLR Kidney Bean Salad Version 2