This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase.
- Want the matching PLR article for this recipe? Go HERE!
- This old fashioned pea salad is the perfect go-to side dish for any summer get together. Of course, it works great all year round as well. Bold flavors of cheddar and onion mix with the calming flavor of peas and sour cream for a delicious side dish or snack.
Ingredients include frozen peas, red onion, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, dried dill, sour cream, apple cider vinegar, bacon bits, and mayonnaise.
- Due to the nature of this product, I do not offer refunds once purchased.
- This Set Includes: 1 Ingredient Shots (vertical) 6 Process Shots (vertical) Document with recipe, tips, pertinent product links, etc., and 22 Final Shots (16 vertical, 6 horizontal)
- Please note, this is PLR content. Not sure what that means? Check out our FAQs page.
- Once purchased, you will immediately recieve a download link through email, for your content.
- Want to know when content is added? Sign up for our email list on the front of the home page or join my Facebook group!
- Want even more recipes? Head over to Kitchen Bloggers for even more stellar PLR recipes!